The following is a list of the top 10 most frequently cited violations resulting from inspections of worksites by Federal OSHA. These top 10 most-cited OSHA violations are for the fiscal year 2014-from October 1, 2013 to September 30, 2014.
- Fall Protection (1926.501)
- Hazard Communication GHS (1910.1200)
- Scaffolding (1926.451) 4. Respiratory Protection (1910.134)
- Powered Industrial Trucks (1910.178)
- Lockout/Tagout (1910.147)
- Ladders (1926.1053)
- Electrical, Wiring Methods (1910.305)
- Machine Guarding (1910.212)
- Electrical, General Requirements (1910.303)
Ask us any question relative to Regulatory Compliance!
We are independent contractors trained in OSHA regulations, but are not employed or affiliated with OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration).
Please state your question as clearly as possible. Be sure to include any details pertinent to your question.